Please call CBP prior to arrival and schedule your flight.
General Aviation CBP Clearance Procedures
- Prior arrangements with CBP is required for processing arriving international aircraft.
- CBP services should be scheduled by telephone via (956) 447-3967 or (956) 969-1028, facsimile clearance requests are not accepted.
- CBP requires, at minimum, one (1) hour notice prior to arrival, including updating arrival times.
- CBP general office hours are M-F, 08:00 - 17:00 local.
- Scheduling outside of general office hours is available upon request.
- Arriving International aircraft requiring CBP clearance shall utilize the apron area and park at the pavement “Customs” markings.
- Persons on board arriving flights are required to remain onboard aircraft until CBP Officer is present.
Below are links and useful resources for those seeking CBP Overflight Exemption. Weslaco Mid Valley Airport staff is available to assist with filing the appropriate documentation.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.